- Located 1771 S. US. 321 Business.
- Formally known as the "Firemen's Hut".
- Small kitchen area consisting of a refrigerator, microwave, and a serving counter.
- Chairs & tables will be available for usage.
- Seating capacity: 60 to 70 people.
- Total Occupancy: 90 people.
- This facility is made available for such activities as birthdays, parties, receptions, meetings, family reunions & outings, etc.
- Parking is available in the overflow parking area between the walking/fitness trail. Limited parking for loading and unloading at the facility.
Southside Community Building Rental Information If an individual or organization wishes to reserve, call or come by the Newton Parks and Recreation Department at 23 South Brady Avenue or call (828) 695-4317.
CLICK HERE for directions to Southside Community Building
Southside Community Building Rental Fees
Newton of Newton Resident
$30.00 - 1st Hour $10.00 - each additional Hour
Non City of Newton Residents
$60.00 - 1st Hour $10.00 - each additional Hour
Clubs: Lions Club, Eastern Star, Kiwanis, Etc. $25.00 Per Meeting