- Located at 1123 North Main Avenue, Newton.
- 1 Large Room with Hardwood Floors (No Dancing).
- NO BALLOONS ALLOWED IN THE DEPOT.
- Seating Capacity - 50 to 60 people
- Beverages, Soft Drinks & Coffee Allowed
- Catering and kitchen facility
- Restrooms Available
- Trash must be put in garbage bags and removed from premises.
- All activities shall cease by 6:00 p.m. and/or 10:00 p.m. unless authorized.
To rent this facility contact the Newton Depot Authority at (980) 858-4266.
CLICK HERE for directions to the Historic Newton Depot
Historic Newton Depot Rental Fees
$ 30.00 - 1st Hour $ 10.00 each additional hour
City Agencies, Committees and Depot Sponsors can use facility at No Charge
- Clubs: Lions Club, Eastern Star, Kiwanis, Etc. $ 25.00 Per Meeting
Historic Newton Depot Museum.
- If you're interested in taking a tour of the Historic Newton Depot please contact Tom Warlick @ (828) 464-3930.
- For further information about the Historic Newton Depot CLICK HERE.